Our technology team regularly advises a broad French and international client base from various sectors (infrastructure, TMT, services, leisure, healthcare, luxury, banking and finance, retail, energy, automotive, transport, etc.) on legal issues relating to new and emerging technologies and digitization.
Our lawyers regularly work with start-ups, founders and entrepreneurs in connection with fund raising, founding documentation and new product development.
Our specific expertise includes advising on:
- M&A and private equity transactions involving particular IP/IT and data issues or technology companies;
- Strategic technology transactions with online platforms and technology providers, involving white label app and website development, IP and data licensing and monetization and “online to offline” collaborations.
- Litigation and criminal prosecution of specific offences regarding personal data protection and/or integrity of data systems and databases;
- Advising on merger control and antitrust matters involving online platforms and technology companies as well as particular issues with respect to possession and use of data and competition impact of ecosystems notably in digital markets;
- Data protection compliance strategies relating to the General Data Protection Regulation, the ePrivacy and national privacy laws, including liaising with the regulator as required;
- Tax controversy and litigation relating to transfer pricing and permanent establishment challenges on behalf of our technology clients;
- Labor law issues related to innovative employment models of tech companies; and
- Advising on the legal, regulatory and tax impacts relating to blockchain technology and in particular to cryptoassets offerings.
Read the latest news >>